Care Quality Commission (CQC) Inspection
- Friday 23rd February 2018
The Care Quality Commission are responsible for monitoring, inspecting and regulating GP services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety.
They will be visiting our Surgery on the 7th March to speak with our patients and staff members.
The CQC will be asking 5 key questions of us.
- Are we safe?
- Are we effective?
- Are we caring?
- Are we responsive to people's needs?
- Are we well-led?
They will also be interested in how we tailor our services to meet the needs of specific population groups. There are older people, people with long-term conditions, families, children & young people, working age people, people with poor mental health, and individuals whose circumstances make they vulnerable.
If you would like to give feedback about your experience of our surgery, you could:
- Complete our online ‘Friends & Family Test’
- Visit the surgery to complete a CQC feedback card.
- Visit our ‘NHS Choices Page’
- Drop by the surgery and give feedback in person on the 7th of March.
If you would like to know more about the Care Quality Commission, you can visit their website: www.cqc.org.uk